INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
1.- Definition of cookies and their function
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/Smartphone/Tablet (device) when accessing certain webpages, with the purpose of storing and recovering information about navigation or browsing habits associated with a particular device. Depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, the user may be recognised. To find out more about cookies, “ASHI 85, S.L.” invites you to access the following link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
2.- What kind of cookies does https://www.grand-hotel-residencia.com use?
• First-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal device from a device or domain managed by the editor, which provides the service requested by the user.
• Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal device from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
• Session cookies: a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage.
• Persistent cookies: in this type of cookie data continues to be stored in the user’s terminal and the data can be accessed and processed for a period of time set by the party responsible for the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: whether processed by us o by third parties, these cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and, therefore, to statistically measure and analyse the use that users make of the service offered. This is done by analysing your browsing of our website to improve the range of products or services we offer.
2.1 Regading the types of cookies, there are five big groups:
• Analytical cookies: they collect information about the use made of the website.
• Social cookies: these are required for external social networks.
• Affiliate cookies: they make it possible to keep track of visits referred from other websites, with which this website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
• Advertising and behavioral cookies: these collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
• Technical and functional cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary for the use of this website and for the provision of the contracted service.
3.- Disabling, revoking or deleting cookies.
Users may, at any time, enable, block or delete the cookies installed on their device by selecting the appropriate settings on their browsers. If the installation of cookies is not allowed in their browser, it is possible that they may be unable to access certain sections of our website.
browser settings; for example:
The specific opt-out systems related to the relevant cookie (these systems may require the installation of an opt-out cookie on your device so that your disabling option works)
Other third-party tools, available on-line, which enable users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their disabling (for example, Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/about-ghostery/privacy-statements/, https://www.ghostery.com/faqs/).
4.- Cookies Used. “ASHI 85, S.L.” uses the following cookies on this website, as detailed below:
|Entity that manages cookies||Cookie||Purpose||Expiry|
|Own||_infCookie||It let us know wheter the Cookie Advice Message has been displayed||Expires in five years.|
|Own||_infLang||Controls the URL redirection https://www.grand-hotel-residencia.com depending on the browser language and location.||Expires at the end of the session.|
|Own||SESS*||Used by encryption language PHP to allow session variables be stored on the web server.||Expires in 8 years.|
|Third Party||_ga||Stores a unique customer identifier that servers of Google Analytics use to gather data related to user characteristics, sessions and campaigns.||Expires in two years.|
|Third Party||c_user, csm, p, presence, s, xs||Stores information required to share content using Facebook||Expires when you closet he browser.|
|Third Party||datr, lu||Stores information required to share content using Facebook||Expires in two years.|
|Third Party||fr||Stores information required to share content using Facebook||Expires in one month|
|Third Party||APISID, HSID, SID, SSID||Used to visualize the geographic location by means of Google Maps.||Expires when you closet he browser.|
|Third Party||PREF||Used to visualize the geographic location by means of Google Maps.||Expires in two years.|
|Third Party||NID||Used to visualize the geographic location by means of Google Maps.||Expires in six months|
|Third Party||OGPC||Used to visualize the geographic location by means of Google Maps.||Expires in one month|